Sunday, January 11, 2009

A week to remember!


Well this past week I have been really sick, I had the flu. It was terrible! But in the mix of all my nausea and body aches Steven and I had our 3 year wedding anniversary. On Wednesday, my younger sister babysat Wesley while we went to outback for our special dinner. It was sad, I couldn't even enjoy my meal because I was so sick. I do have to say it was good to get out of the house though. I love Steven so much and I glad we have eternity to celebrate more anniversary when I am not sick!

3 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

Yay! Happy anniversary guys!

Anonymous said...

AAAH! Happy 3 years!

Shannon said...

You are a trooper, going out when you were so sick. You look great in the picture. You'd never know that you didn't feel well.

Happy anniversary!