Monday, December 8, 2008

Poor Wesley!

Wesley hates Santa! lol!

11 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

Haha! I am avoiding taking Melia to get a pic with Santa for this exact reason!

Simonds Family said...

hahaha-Wesley just knows that guy is an impostor!

Michelle Tolboe said...

LOL!! I hate to see what Cade will do...

Shannon said...

I just love this picture. I'm glad it was captured on film. Poor wesley, hope he's not too traumatized.

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! I am looking forward to seeing Jane freak out too!!!

Wayne & Kate said...

Aw, Wesley's hair is getting so cute and long!

The DuRochers said...

Poor guy.... but couldn't stop laughing. Jake went by himself to go see Santa last weekend in Big Bear. Pretty funny to just find the picture on the camera of him and Santa.

Unknown said...

That was the funniest thing I've seen all day! Thanks!!

Phipps Family said...

I wonder why the little ones don't like Santa... even Gary didn't want to have anything to do with him.

Tasha said...

That is seriously an awesome picture!! Love it. Thanks for you comment about potty training. I think I will be trying your advise about having him clean it all up. I know I don't like doing it, so maybe that really will get him going!

Hillary said...

I love it! So funny!