Sunday, January 11, 2009

A night to remember!





For Christmas I surprised Steven with 2 Lakers tickets and I told him they were for him and a friend. I told him I would go if none of his friends could go with him but I just figured that he would have a better time with someone that actually liked watching sports. Well to my surprise he told me he wanted me to go with him, I was shocked! I asked him why and he said "because your my best friend and I want you to go with me!" My heart melted and I had watery eyes, I thought that was so sweet of him. Anyways so he was so excited to go and after a while so was I. Of course it had to be the week I was sick, but by Friday I was feeling a lot better. My parents watched Wesley while we went down to LA to watch the game. Before the game we ate at Dennys and Steven looked so cute sporting his team shirt! Well I got past the fact that we had nose bleed seats and we were really high up, and I enjoy the game. You should have seen me out there, clapping and cheering and booing and laughing, I had a blast and so did Steven! The best part about the night was is that they won!! It was a really good game and a really good night!

5 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

AWW!! That was SO sweet of him to take you!
Glad you guys had a fun night out!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet that he thinks you are his bf! I am glad you had a good time. Daryl wants me to go to a hockey game, ugh!

Shannon said...

I love it that Steven wanted to go with you, that way you got to enjoy the thin air up there in your seats with him (smile) I'm glad you had fun.

Phipps Family said...

How fun! I find that sports are always fun when you are at the game but watching them on TV isn't that great. I am not a hockey fan at all but I went to a game with Colbey and would love to go again.

Monica said...

Gotta love those nosebleed seats!!!