
I am very excited that it will be the month of December tomorrow, because that means I get to start shopping and buying gifts. I don't like spending money normally but when it comes to Christmas time I feel like I can let down my guard and start spending. So shopping is one of the good things about December but with the good there always has to be some bad. In this case the bad being: 1. The parking, I feel like anytime I go shopping I spend an an extra 30 minutes trying to find a parking spot. 2. Is it just me or has everyone noticed that around Christmas time people like to start fights in public. I was driving past the mall Friday and there were these two grown men fighting each other on the curb. I mean come on, what is that, who fights on the curb in front of a busy intersection and did I mention they were fist fighting. I just honked my horn and said Merry Christmas. 3. During Christmas time everyone is in a hurry and they forget how to drive. I hear so many horns honking it is ridiculous, it might be because people are fighting on the corner and I just didn't see it, but then again maybe not. 4. People wearing Santa hats while shopping, this one speaks for itself! Last but not least 5. The feeling I get when someone gets me a gift and I have nothing to give them. I hate when that happens, and I know that old lie, "Christmas is about giving not receiving". Everyone loves to get gifts and that is no lie. Well now that I just realized that I am this years Scrooge, I guess I should try to find more of the positive and by thankful Christmas is only once a year!


4 comments:
I wish Christmas was every day!! I am that cheesy holiday spirit person all the way! Daryl is the scrooge in our home. I totally love shopping too, since I am so cheap the rest of the year this is my one time to splurge.
You're crazy for going out on Black Friday. Don't want to take any chances of DYING while i'm fighting for the great deal I'm out to get.
And I hate the Santa hats, too. Little too much for me.
That's a funny list. It's also why I try to get most of my shopping done before Decemeber. That way I can relax a little and do the extra stuff with out stressing out too much. But now I'm gonna keep my eye out for random corner fights.
Hey I figured out how to get the picture off my camera and onto the computer, but I didn't save your email address for some reason. So if you still have mine, email me and I'll send it to you.
Post a Comment