Friday, June 20, 2008

Sleep!!!!


So I haven't really been bragging about Wesley's improved sleeping in fear that I might jinx him and he would go back to his old ways. But it turns out that I ended up messing things up myself. I have been trying to teach Wesley to swim and the video that I watched said that you need to teach them to float on there back first. so I have been trying to teach him to float, in doing so he got water in his ear. Yes, I did put in the wax ear plugs, but apparently not very well! Anyways as a result Wesley now has an ear infection and has been crying most of the night for the past two days! I am exhausted. Well the moral of the story is, don't worry about jinxing things, if your son or daughter does something great don't be afraid to tell everyone because a week later you just might miss your chance to brag about it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Wesley! I hate ear infections. It makes me sad when you know that they are in pain but can't do anything about it. I will sleep for you, Jane has been sleeping very well. :)

The Perkins Family said...

Look at the face! What a cutie!!!

Michelle Tolboe said...

AH, they grow up so fast. before you know it he will be hitting other little kids on the head with a toy train. :)