Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just thinking

Sometimes in life terrible things happen, they make you think about your life and how you are living it. Am I doing what I am suppose to, am i being the best wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, niece, and friend? What in my life do I need to change to become better? If I died tomorrow what would I regret? Well I hope that we all can take each day as they come and appreciate the life that we have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, those questions run through my head all of the time. I just remind myself that I am doing the best that I can. I just take it one day at a time.

Phipps Family said...

I agree completely. Yes, I know that at least I will be going to the funeral. Colbey will come to if he can get his work done. I will most likely bring my kids too. I am glad I can look at you blog now, I love these things.