
With Fathers Day right around the corner I thought that I should write about my dad! For those of you who don't know my dad personally your missing out. I have made a list of reasons why my dad is so great, and here it is:
1. My dad is always willing to help, I can call him if I have a question or I need help moving a frig or even my whole apartment, thanks again dad!
2. My dad is funny, in his own strange way. He likes making people laugh, that doesn't mean that they always do, but he does try I will give him that!
3. My dad is an excellent BBQ'er, oh my gosh his steaks are good!
4. My dad is a good example, he never does anything wrong. Well at least I don't think he does!
5. My dad loves me!!! What more do I need to say!!!


1 comment:
You are so lucky to have a dad like that. I wish I had one like you!!!
Post a Comment