
Well we did it, and let me just tell you, I'm exhausted. We did a three day potty training program that my friend Shannon told me about, and guess what it really worked! Well I haven't taken Wesley in public yet but he has done great at home. Today was day three and he started to pee in his underwear's twice this morning and caught himself, but the rest of the day went great. He went in the toilet 15 times today, that is what happens when you give him cup after cup of liquid! Well I don't know where our first outing is going to be but I know that it will have a toilet and that I will have a change of clothes for him in my purse, just in case. So bye bye diapers hello undies!


3 comments:
Hope things are still going well. This is a big step for both of you. But the pay off is how cute their little buns look in undies!
Ah, that is a big step! Congrats on getting to wear big boy undies Wesley!!!
Hey!! Found your blog. What is the trick with the 3 day potty training? My sister in law has a boy that REFUSES to be potty trained and he turns 4 in July and they are losing their mind...whats the trick?!
Post a Comment