
This is the bucket that I have to fit my stuff in for youth conference, ALL OF MY STUFF! Well I'm not going to be able to bring much with Wesley in it, so he is going to stay with my parents. I'm going to miss him so much this is his first overnight stay with anyone. Steven and I are wondering how we are going to be able to make it without seeing our baby for 3 days! But I sure we will be ok without him and he is in good hands!


4 comments:
You will be fine. You are going to miss him but trust me you need time without a kid sometimes. Enjoy your weekend!!!
He is so cute!!!
GOOD LUCK!! You're going to need it! Hope it won't rain too hard on you! :)
Oh man! I'd be so sad! But it is nice to know they are in good hands. That's my only comfort when I have to leave Luke!
Post a Comment