
Yep that's right folks Steven and I will be hitting the pioneer trail in about a week and a half. We are going to youth conference and we are going on the pioneer trek. It should be very interesting, I'm a little nervous but I think I will be able to make it. It is suppose to be 15 miles total over a course of 3 days!! YIKES!! My goal is to stay positive for the youths sake. We are suppose to dress in pioneer attire so that means I'll be strapping on my old pioneer bonnet and polygamist outfit while sporting my converse. I will be taking pictures for your laughing pleasure! Well wish us good luck and lets just hope I came back blisterless!


5 comments:
You are brave!! Good luck on the hike. I am looking forward to pics of your giddup and chucks. :)
BTW love your pose Steven!!
Whoa thats so crazy!! Good Luck and dont forget your sunscreen. Ill be waiting by my computer so I can laugh at the picuters. :) hehe
That is the best picture of Steven!!!!!! Love it!
Vikki
Sounds like tons of fun! Not really.
What time do you plan on walking? I would love to join if I'm able to make it.
The youth are so lucky to have you two. Steven looks great in the picture. You'll be walking circles around those kids! Be sure to take and post pictures for us. Doreen
Post a Comment