Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sweet Tooth


Well my friends I am in trouble, it seems to me that my little girl is going to cause me to gain quite a bit of weight this pregnancy. For the past month or two I cannot get enough sweets to satisfy me. With Wesley I wanted anything with tomato sauce on it, now I am constantly wanting chocolate, cookies, candy, ice cream, you name it I want it. I tried to buy granola bars with chocolate chips in hopes that the small amount of chocolate would hold me over, well it didn't. Last week I was trying to take a nap and I just couldn't sleep due to the overwhelming craving I had for some chocolate chip cookies. I got up and started baking. I decided to double the batch, because hello I wanted a lot of cookies. Well it turns out that six and a half dozen cookies is a lot more then I thought it was going to be. So after several days the cookies were gone and guess what, the craving was back. I had to make another batch of cookies to make me happy. Poor Steven and Wesley are stuck with constant goodies in the house because of me, and they are loving it! Well I have about 3 and a half months left of this pregnancy and I hope that I will find something else to start craving, like veggies :)! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Be careful about your sugar intake though. You don't want the diabetes like me! :)

Simonds Family said...

mmmm...those cookies look good!

Wayne & Kate said...

haha, oh gosh! whats my excuse? im like that all the time, lol. go ahead and indulge in your cravings!!! :)

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Ha ha! I had a major sweet tooth too! I loved these super crappy Little Debbie glazed doughnut sticks. I am amazed that I didn't get super fat and/or diabetes. You'll survive the sweet tooth!

Shannon said...

I would just like to thank you for your craving. Your cookies are Yumm Eee. Oh how I miss milk chocolate.