
Well I talked to my dad this morning and he told me that his yes on prop 8 yard sign was slashed friday night. How lame is that! What did that solve??? Anyways Of course my dad just taped it and put it back out on his lawn. He also decided he was going to walk around his neighborhood and ask others to post signs. So take that! I am getting really nervous about this whole prop 8 thing, as most of you know I really can care less about politics but when it comes to my child and future children I start to care. So until the voting is over my yard sign will stand firmly on my front lawn. Oh and by the way, my parents next door neighbor is gay........HMMMM I wonder who slashed the sign????????


5 comments:
yeah...coincidence...i think not!
So lets hang out this week??? Tues. Wed and Thurs good for me
haha--that's intense! I agree though about prop 8, Johann and I sent away for our absentee ballots last week. Here's a good site to pass along to anyone who is wondering about it: http://www.whatisprop8.com/
We were told to take our sign down every night so that wouldn't happen. Guess there is an organized movement to steal the signs. Crazy that the crazies would take it out on a poor little plastic sign.
that sucks, people suck. We have our sign out with a lesbo couple across the street. SO we take our sign in at night.
Wow, so much drama! Not even SIGNS are safe anymore.:)
Post a Comment