So yesterday I was in the bathroom in our room getting ready to leave and I went in the other bathroom to get something, I notice that the bathroom door was open. At our house we have a rule never leave the bathroom door open....... Well as I was in the bathroom I looked down at the toilet and I saw the back of the remote and a cell phone just hangin out in the toilet. After yelling Stevens name because he was "watching" Wesley, I pulled the cell phone out of the toilet, fortunately for me it was Stevens and not mine. Well as a result Stevens cell phone is now broken, and Wesley now knows how fun it is to play in the toilet.

No this is not a picture of Wesley but no guaranties that this wont happen!
3 comments:
Haha! Melia has come so close to doing that. I love how husbands "watch" the kids. ;)
Ahh, I wondered about the new message.
My cell phone has ended up in the toilet more than once. And I didn't have Derek to blame, just me, forgetting to close the bathroom door.
silly little booger!!!
Post a Comment